Posted August 18, 2017
Project Management Intern
3-12 month internship, starting Spring 2018
The Project Management Intern will learn to lead the internal day-to-day management of projects. They will lead and motivate our team and make decisions to ensure projects run smoothly. They will ensure expectations are clearly communicated across internal teams and business partners. You will . . .
- Gain knowledge and experience in Project Management and Operations Management
- Gain the opportunity to make an real impact in a growing company from A to Z: from the creative phase to the final analysis
- Participate in creative advertising and marketing campaigns
- Network with leaders across multiple industries
- Effectively manage and communicate project updates, changes, risks, budget status and tasks among the team.
- Review the project for accuracy, functionality and usability, keeping in mind the objectives defined in the brief.
- Actively seek solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Identify the resource allocation and general timeline needed to complete projects, keeping the team and clients informed as dates and expectations change.
- Attend events, help set up and run sharingbox and network with marketing teams and companies.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Intern must be pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computational Media, Computer Science, Management, Economics or related field.
- Thrive on efficiency and organization
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant activity.
- Excel in problem solving and collaboration with teams and clients
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and communicate ideas
- Can-do attitude
- Ready to take on new responsibilities as company grows
- Passionate about marketing, events and emerging technologies
Other skills to mention include: photography, videography, IT skills, Front-End Development, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, basic carpentry tools or general technological skills.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.
Cover letter not necessary. However, if your background or skills are not an exact match, please feel free to provide to provide a short summary of your goals and interests.
Please include dates you will be available (start & end dates).